Learn to make money online NOW!

Friday, September 14, 2007

3 Moreniche sales in one day!

Just yesterday I wrote that I'm not satisfied with sales, and today is my birthday!

So what?

Morencihe presented me a great gift - I got up in the morning, turned on my comp and checked the Moreniche sales stats. And was amazed - 3 sales and 200$ more to my account! I went to ICQ to tell my friend about that and he told me that I made sale on Joebucks also (20$ comission). I'm his referral so he gets notified if I make sale.

Total Birthday's gift from my affiliate business - 220$ !!!

Do you want to get those sweet gifts for your birthday? Sign up to best affiliate program MORENICHE, great WORLDNICHE and cover JOEBUCKS also as there are much money out there too!

0 comments:

Learn to make money online NOW!