Learn to make money online NOW!

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Earnings in August

Ok it's time to see my financial result for August with Moreniche.

I had 7 sales and earned 406.67$ totally.

Here's the stats:


Well, not bad but it could be better. Why that?

1. August is the last summer month large part of internet auditory is on vacations and so on. Some problems in USA appeared so we have total lowering of online sales.

2. I did my first site from scratch and knew nothing about making a good sales copy, so my copywriting was pretty bad, that affects conversions badly. But now the site is in Google top 10 for very competitive and trafficable keywords so I don't want to lose my hard-earned positions.

3. Don't forget I'm working full-time so I cannot spend much time on the whole thing. I can say it's a nice result for working just several hours a week.

But my current financial goal is making 1000$ from affiliate marketing, so there's still some work to do.

What's up with my second site?

I have several "sattelite" blogs that feed my site with links regularly and attract additional traffic that I try to drive to my main site and to product sites from banners. So I made several posts yesterday and placed links to a new site. Then I pinged blogs and had a cup of coffee =) Today I checked Google and found that it indexed 3 pages from my new site. Good result.

Third site ideas

Oh man, I'm so lazy! I didn't even started my third site. Now I'm just writing down fresh ideas how to improve conversions, site structure sketches and so on. I decided to pick custom Moreniche template for this site, though I would not recommend to use custom templates. This is just small test site on .info domain and I'm planning to get to top 10 for not competitive but not trafficable keywords.

Now what about you?

Are you just curious or want to start making money right now? ;)
If yes, sign up to MoreNiche and make your wealth!

0 comments:

Learn to make money online NOW!