Learn to make money online NOW!

Friday, August 31, 2007

New site launched, no day without a sale on Moreniche

Three days ago I launched my second site. I wanted it indexed as quickly as possible and Digged it, but Digg experiment failed - my site isn't indexed by Google yet.

However, Netscape page with info about my site is in top 20 Google for my main keyword, so I expect some small traffic =)

After I uploaded my site on server, I bookmarked it to Digg, Netscape, Stumbleupon and other social sites using http://www.socialposter.com/ and the very first day I had 30 visitors. Not bad for a first day.

I also wrote small article and submitted it to several article sites. Article is accepted and I found it reprinted already) So the inbound links to my new site are about to come. (I'm planning to write a post about article marketing and give you some valuable info later, so subscribe to my rss).

What about sales on Moreniche?

Oooww! It's amazing! Moreniche product managers did outstanding marketing move - they started a week of discount sales of our product and left our comissions the same as with usual sales.

Conversion is great - I made a sale every day! My earnings incerased x3 times during several past days. I'm planning to make epassporte card as I see the business with Moreniche is profitable affair without doubt.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up to Moreniche and start making money into YOUR pocket :)

Plan for the future week

It is simple - I'm starting my third site - on penis enlargement product that also has great conversions and it's comission is 175$. I've chosen not competitive keywords and I hope to get close to top 50 in a matter of month.

Ok enough of talk - it's time to read all about new product.

0 comments:

Learn to make money online NOW!