Learn to make money online NOW!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Site almost ready + one sale from Moreniche

Due to the summer season in US sales diminished. I made one sale today and now it's time to get my 116.66$ from Moreniche.

I made all my "feeder" pages for weigth loss product site, and now it's time to write main landing pages that will make me sales. I've chosen keywords already, those that make me sales now on my first site.

Doing second site is easy

Doing second site is easy after so much hard work on the first one. I know the concept, I have content, I know how NOT to write copy if I want to make sales, I have hundreds of link partners already. I know how to get my site indexed in just several hours. And I have several blogs with traffic I can drive to my new site.

Third site is about to be born...

After making my Worldniche weight loss product site, I will immediately start making my third site, on high converting Moreniche penis enlargement product with sweet comission of 175$. I see my mates are making those sweet sales almost every day, so it's stupid to lose such amazing opportunity, especially if I want to make 1000$ monthly from my affiliate business.

0 comments:

Learn to make money online NOW!