Learn to make money online NOW!

Monday, August 13, 2007

New site on weight loss product

I've decided to create a site to promote specifically Worldniche weight loss product. I've had several sales already and was about to get the first cheque over 100$, but one order has been canceled by the customer, so I gotta make at least one sale + to get that cheque.

My first site promotes Moreniche weight loss product successfully (yesterday I had another sale and 60$ comission), so it's useless to see sales of other products from it.

Opposite to my first site, I will test some good presell copy, not too wordy. I guess people dont' have much time and patience to read lots of text saying obvious things - such text does not generate much sales.

Better say less, but hit the bull's eye.

0 comments:

Learn to make money online NOW!