Learn to make money online NOW!

Friday, August 3, 2007

How I started to make money online

Hello my name is Anthony and I've started my online money making journey a year ago...

If you're interested in the reason why? - it's not beaten "I want a new car" or "I want some extra income", it's far beyond...

For the person who lives in a world for 25 years and stays on the same level while spending time on job, job, job... with the only result of some money for a living, there's a clear thing to see - I'm not changing so nothing around me changing either.

Online business (affiliate marketing is the major part of it) is a way to change. Change world view, change thoughts and behaviour and become another person - with realized potential.

My criteria of efficacy are simple - my earnings go from 0 to hundreds, then thousands bucks hand over hand.

Some background

A year ago I thougt that I want to try making money with only my own efforts. After my subconscious sucked that idea and agreed, the opportunity appeared - my course mate had online business and I asked him how I can have it too.

He offered me affiliate marketing with one of the credible online affiliate programs, so.... my journey started. In my next posts I'll write how the whole thing was to me, because the beginning phase is probably the most important in online business. Especially for newbs like me was then.

0 comments:

Learn to make money online NOW!