Learn to make money online NOW!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Welcome to Google AdWords

Today I decided to spend my 50$ on Google Adwords.

I created one ad group with info on weight loss product discount. 88 impressions 0 clicks yet. Average ad position is 4. Well nobody is interested in my ad, hm... Or nobody is seeing my ad?

Right now I created another ad group, increased my bid, placed the same keywords and made interesting trick which allows to get traffic to my site without spending money for ad clicks.

I wonder how my experiment goes... %) Will it work or not...

How about my new site?

Yesterday I created sitemap.xml file and submitted it to Google. Now Google indexed 7 pages from my site. The site also appeared in SERPs for my main keywords already, but far from even top 500.

0 comments:

Learn to make money online NOW!